#StepUpWithJBL Contest T&Cs
The “Shoot a video and win a chance to get upto 50% off on JBL Home Theater series” Contest is organized and conducted by Harman International India Private Limited (“Harman”) and begins on 5th May and ends on 8th May, 2020 (“ContestPeriod”)
- The Contest is open to all citizens of India.
- You must be aged 18 or above as on the Contest start date.
- Any employees, representatives, agents, officers, distributors and their immediate family members of Harman, its advertising / promotion agency, and any other individuals or entity involved in the development, implementation, administration or fulfilment of the Contest are not eligible to take part in the Contest.
- Fake profiles won’t be eligible for the prizes if they participate.
Upto 50% off on JBL Home Theater system on visiting the Brand store in DLF Avenue
- Winner Selection
- Upload the video on your feed to participate. Tag @jblindia,@JBLbrandstore @dlfavenue, use #StepUpWithJBL
- Entries from only those participants shall be considered who have “FOLLOWED” the official JBL India’s account (@jblindia) and brand store page (@JblBrandStore).
- Team JBL India will have the final say in case of discrepancies as per its sole discretion.
- Team JBL India shall not be responsible in the event if videoson Instagram are not received or the participant is unable to participate or post his/her video due to any network problem, breakdown in machinery or any other technical error of any nature whatsoever.
- The winners will be chosen at random from the contest happening on Instagram.
- Once you have shared your entry it shall be deemed that you have read, understood and have accepted the terms and conditions as mentioned above and undertake to fully abide by the same.
All Contest entry forms and the slogans written by the participants shall become the property of Harman. Harman may, in accordance with the applicable laws retain and use the information contained in an entry form for promotional, marketing and publicity purposes.
- Limitation of Liability
If this Contest is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of Harman, Harman reserves the right at its sole discretion to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any contest winner and refuse to provide that winner with any prize or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Contest as appropriate.
Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, Harman excludes all liability for any personal injury or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the following: (a) Any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction; (b) Any Contest entry that is late, lost, altered, or misdirected due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of Harman; and (c) Any tax liability incurred by a winner in claiming the prize.
- Acceptance of Agreement
The terms and conditions mentioned herein (“Agreement”) represents the complete and only agreement between the winner and Harman, and supersedes all prior or agreements, representations, warranties and understandings related to the site and the Contest. By participating in the Contest, you are (a) signifying your agreement that you have read and agree to be legally bound by this Agreement and (b) providing an explicit irrevocable consent to Harman which would enable Harman to use your personal information (including any personal sensitive information) in a manner as it deems fit in relation to this Agreement in accordance with the applicable privacy laws. We can amend the Agreement any time and at any frequency without informing or giving notice to you. The latest version of the Agreement will be posted on the site that can be reviewed by you prior to using the site.
The content, design, graphics, and other materials related to this site are protected under applicable copyrights and other proprietary laws. Without our prior written permission, the copying, reproduction, use, modification or publication of full or part of any such matters or any part of the site or the content by you is strictly prohibited.
- The decision of Harman on all matters relating to this contest is final, conclusive and binding.
- The Contest is governed by and construed in accordance with Indian law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of Bangalore courts.
- Contest winners will be announced on or before 15 May 2020
- The prize will be given subject to the winner satisfying the verification process of Harman.
- Harman reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of this Contest, including extending, withdrawing, or discontinuing the same without notice, without assigning any reason, at their sole discretion and without any liability.
- Harman is not responsible to replace any lost, stolen or damaged vouchers.