Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
The use of and access to the pages of this website are subject to the terms and conditions set out below. By using this website, you agree to accept these terms and conditions. If you do not agree, you are not authorised to use this website and you should exit the website immediately.
This is a shopping centre website providing you with fast and easy access to further information regarding a wide range of services. These are supplied by retailers which have a physical presence at DLF Avenue. We believe that you will find our service will provide both a safe and convenient shopping environment.
However, apart from providing the conduit, we are not at all involved in the transaction between you and DLF Avenue retailers. We do not accept any liability for any purchases made via this portal, and advise you to check the retailer’s website for terms and conditions before committing to a purchase. Most providers of goods and services will have clear statements of trading policy on their websites. If for any reason a supplier does not publish such information, you should make direct contact with the retailer for clarification.
This website is intended to be a source of useful and informative information relating to the activities of DLF Avenue.
We may make improvements or changes in the information, services, products, and other materials on this website, or terminate this website, at any time without notice.
We update our site as often as is practicable, but information can change rapidly and no member of DLF Avenue Group guarantees its accuracy at any time. We are not liable for any loss incurred from relying on this site, including data corruption on download. Information on our site is not financial advice – you should obtain advice before making any decision based on information on this site.
Your General Responsibilities and Acknowledgements
You are responsible for the connection between your PC and the website.
You will not use the website in such a way as to corrupt data, insert or knowingly or recklessly transmit or distribute a virus or other form of message which may affect the performance or functionality of a computer system or hack into any computer system via the website.
You acknowledge that you can be held legally liable for what you say or do online. For example, you can be held accountable for defamatory comments, threats and statements that are illegal or fraudulent.
Ownership of this website
You acknowledge that all intellectual property rights in the design of the website and the contents, selection and arrangement of all of the material which is available on this website (“the Material”) belongs to us.
We grant you a limited licence to access the Material from a single personal computer and to print a hard copy of such items of Material solely for your personal, non-commercial use provided that you leave all copyright, trade mark and other proprietary notices intact and that you agree not to copy, download, store in any medium, display, adapt, modify, manipulate, translate, distribute, transmit or re-transmit, transfer, sell, re-publish any such Material (including any software used in the creation of this website) or to create any derivative works based on any such Material for any purposes other than those noted above.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
1. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we disclaim all express and implied warranties with regard to the information, services, and materials contained on this website. All information, services, and materials are provided “as is” and “as available” without warranty of any kind. We further accept no responsibility or liability for, and make no warranties, that functions contained at this website will be uninterrupted or error-free or that defects will be corrected or that this website or the server that makes it available is free of any virus or other harmful elements. For your own safety you should take regular back-up copies of data and use the latest virus checking software, and we cannot accept any liability arising from your failure to do so.
2. This website contains links to other websites which are independent of us and are maintained by third parties. We are not responsible for the contents of any third party websites and shall not be liable for any damages or injury arising from the contents of such websites. Any links to other websites are provided as a convenience to you as a user of this website, and do not imply our endorsement of the linked websites or association with their operators. Any third party that wishes to establish links to this website should notify us of their intention prior to doing so. We reserve the right to deny permission for any such links to this website.
3. No material from this website may be commercially exploited in any way, without our prior written permission, except that you may download one copy of the material on a single computer for your own personal use only, provided you keep intact all accompanying trade mark and other proprietary notices. Modification of any of the materials or use of the materials for any other purpose will be a violation of our trademark and other intellectual property rights.
4. We may modify these terms at any time, and such modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting of the modified terms on the website. Accordingly your continued access or use of this website shall be deemed your acceptance of the terms applicable from time to time.
5.We recommend that you make appropriate enquiries and, if necessary, take legal and independent financial advice before entering into any transaction which may be based on any of the material contained in this website.
6. Save in respect of liability for death or personal injury arising out of our negligence or that of our employees, we disclaim to the fullest extent permitted by law, any liability for loss or damages arising out of or in connection with the use of or reliance placed on this website, any of its contents or any other website to which this website has links including, but not limited to, any liability for indirect or consequential loss or damages, loss of data, income, profit or opportunity, loss of or damage to property and any claims of third parties even if we have been advised of the possibility of such loss or damage or if such loss or damage were reasonably foreseeable.
7. Any competitions entered into via this website are subject to additional terms and conditions. One entry per person. The prize is non-transferable. If the prize stated is unavailable, an alternative of the same value will be supplied. No trade, third party or consumer group applicants will be accepted. Promoters reserve the right to disqualify incomplete or altered registrations. The winner agrees to participate in any public relations arranged by the promoter. Winner name and photograph may be published on dlfavenue.com/ and in local media. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. If the promoter of the competition is a third party their terms and conditions may vary. Please contact the promoter for further information.